Tuesday, June 11, 2019

Be Open to Everyone

Before traveling to Ireland, I didn't know that Irish groups were fighting for civil rights in the 60s like African Americans. It wasn't until I visited the Peace Wall and the EPIC Museum where I realized many countries have experienced cruel injustice. Ireland has gone through the Time of Troubles, issues with church and state, and fights for civil rights. I didn't learn this until I educated myself in the country.

I should have been had this knowledge on the island, but it is never too late to learn. Now that I know this happened in Ireland, I will make it my duty to stay informed on countries experiencing hard times. We all share this Earth and we should all fight together to make it a good place to live. 

2 comments:

  1. Thank you for sharing such great information. It has help me in finding out more detail about Education Loans

    ReplyDelete
  2. Article : Benefits of Study Abroad
    Link : Benefits of Study Abroad

    This links will help you gain foreign cultures and countries.

    Our Main Website Link is : My Foreign Education

    ReplyDelete